Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
India: the Land and People takes you on a whistlestop tour around this most amazing country. Explore its rainforests, rivers (including the great Ganges), mountains and beaches, and meet some incredible wildlife along the way. Marvel at the vibrant street life, the amazing food and the diverse, multiethnic culture, and delve into the country’s rich history.
Discover what it’s like to grow up in India – school, family life, socializing and religion – and find out how life is for the richest and the poorest members of society from its rural areas to its megacities. Learn about India’s booming economy as a high-tech hotspot that’s going global. Amazing photographs transport you to the very heart of this busy, colourful, visually-exciting country. Crammed full of facts, stats and incredible information – and much cheaper than a plane ticket – this is the perfect introduction to India!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Land and the People: Russia
- The Great Outdoors Pack
- The Selkie Girl
Baby Aliens: Icarus Was Ridiculous
- The Land and the People: Brazil
16booksReluctant Readers Year 3 Pack
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac
4booksElen Caldecott Pack x 4
Coming to England
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Juggling with Gerbils
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- Basher Basics: Punctuation
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
- Hey Little Bug! Poems for Little Creatures
Books Make Good Pets
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- History VIP: Mary Anning
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
- Meesha Makes Friends
- The Biggest Story
7booksSupertato Pack x 7