Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A reassuring picture book encouraging children to open up about their fears and anxieties to help manage their feelings.
The perfect book to soothe worries during stressful times.
Wherever Jenny goes, her worries follow her – in a big blue bag. They are with her all the time – at school, at home, when she is watching TV and even in the bathroom! Jenny decides they have to go, but who will help her get rid of them?
A funny and reassuring look at dealing with worries and anxiety, to be used as a spring board into important conversations with your child.
June 7th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.7; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- Read & Respond: Superworm
6copiesThe Highway Rat x 6
6copiesSuperworm x 6
- Read & Respond: Jasper's Beanstalk
- Read & Respond: Winnie the Witch
- Read & Respond: Zog
6copiesZog x 6
- My Monster and Me
- Silly Billy
- Read & Respond: The Highway Rat
- Ruby's Worry
- Now Wash Your Hands!
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- The Worrysaurus
- Read & Respond: Flat Stanley
6copiesJasper's Beanstalk x 6
3booksThe MindUP Curriculum: Grades Pre-K-8 (Early Years to Key Stage 3) Pack x 3
The Diamond Brothers Pack x 5
- Real Reads: A Christmas Carol
- PM Silver: Separate Ways (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 23
- Tilda Tries Again
- Pass It On
- Read & Respond: The Wreck of the Zanzibar
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
- Coming Home (Early Reader)
- Don't Worry, Little Crab
- Ravi's Roar
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Father Christmas and Me