The Easter Story
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Christian story of a king like no other: one who heals the sick and dies to save the world. Explore the mystery and wonder of the Easter story in this simple book to read with a grown-up. Maybe you think all kings wear golden crowns and lots of jewels. But at Easter, Christians celebrate a very different kind of king. Jesus gave everything he had to the poor, and rode on a donkey, not a great horse. At Easter, his enemies killed him – but then a great miracle happened…
- A very first retelling of the Christian Easter story
- Charming and simple book ideal for the very young
- Colourful pictures which support learner readers
- Just two or three lines of easy-read text per page
February 25th, 2006
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 16 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.