The Bolds Pack x 5 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $10.14 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Bolds are jolly normal, thank you. They live in an ordinary suburban house on an ordinary street near London. (Nothing to see here! Move along!) But – psst! Grab your binoculars! If you take a closer look at the Bolds, you’ll see that they’re not quite so normal after all. Mr Bold is fond of scavenging in dustbins. Mrs Bold likes to wear weird hats made of egg boxes and chicken bones. Bobby, the cheeky little one, is always chewing on table legs. His sister, Betty, has a very strange, cackling laugh. Hmm: have you guessed their secret yet? Whatever will the neighbours think?
- Hilarious stuff from best-loved comedian Julian Clary
- The Bolds was nominated for the 2016 Carnegie Medal
- Explores difference and tolerance in a lighthearted way
- Superbly funny artwork by the illustrator of Dirty Bertie
- Perfect for fans of Roald Dahl and David Walliams
“The book’s hilarious plot and abundant illustrations make it a top choice for reluctant readers. Wildly original and very funny.” Kirkus
“Although Clary plays up the humour the underlying warm message is of tolerance towards those who are supposedly different from the norm.” Daily Mail
This product has not been reviewed yet.