Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Academy Award-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o comes a powerful, moving picture book about colourism, self-esteem and learning that true beauty comes from within.
Sulwe’s skin is the colour of midnight. She’s darker than everyone in her family, and everyone at school.
All she wants is to be beautiful and bright, like her mother and sister.
Then a magical journey through the night sky opens her eyes and changes everything.
In this stunning debut picture book, Lupita Nyong’o creates a whimsical and heartwarming story to inspire children to see their own unique beauty.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Coming to England
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
Look Both Ways
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- Boy Underwater
- My Brother is a Superhero
- Hair Love
Whale Who Wanted More
Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- Where the River Runs Gold
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
- When We Say Black Lives Matter
- Look Up!
- Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac
- DK Find Out About Trio
15booksOwn Voices Ages 3-7 Pack
- Handa's Noisy Night
- Betsy Buglove Saves the Bees
- Clean Up!
- Narwhal's School of Awesomeness
- Sophie's Stories
- The Worrysaurus
- Dreams from My Father (Adapted for Young Adults): A Story of Race and Inheritance
- Beautiful Bananas
- How High the Moon