Some Kids... Pack x 3 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $6.95 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Accessible books that educate young children about disabilities
- These books look at blindness, deafness and wheelchair users
- Helps kids understand what life might be like for disabled people
- Colourful photos follow the experiences of children in each situation
- Talks about issues disabled people face and some of the solutions
- Explains Braille, sign language, wheelchairs sports and much more
- Inclusive, positive approach which builds awareness and empathy
- Ideal for answering common questions and developing reading skills
This product has not been reviewed yet.