Senses Pack x 4 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Exciting first guides by top author Anita Ganeri. Your senses help you make sense of the world – and now it’s time to make sense of them! What does it feel like when you stroke a cat? Why is your tongue so long and bendy? Why do we see things in colour? How does your nose work? You’ll find the answers to all those questions (and lots more) in these thought-provoking books, full of photos, pictures and cool facts to tell all your friends.
- Entertaining first guides to a must-know science subject
- By award-winning Horrible Histories author Anita Ganeri
- Simple text, fun facts, useful words and bright colour photos
- Written in Anita’s trademark engaging and accessible style
June 7th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Scarecrows' Wedding
- This Book Will (Help) Cool the Climate
The Accidental Pirates: Voyage to Magical North
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Found! Vikings
Monsters Love Underpants
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
6copiesThe Clockwork Crow x 6
6copiesThe Five Realms: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear Class Set x 6
10booksDavid Walliams Pack x 10
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
4booksWater in Our World Pack x 4
6copiesThe Girl of Ink and Stars x 6
Rumble in the Jungle