Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - 100 Square Maths Magnets
Buy this and your school gets $1.45 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Help your child to count, read and order numbers up to 100 with these magnets. This pack includes game and activity for counting and ordering practice as well as using the mathematical symbols included. A blank magnet is also provided for ‘missing number’ activities or you could create your own magnet.
Your child needs to have lots of experience of working with numbers up to 100 in order to understand crucial mathematical concepts and these magnets can help your child to achieve some of the key objectives of the new National Curriculum
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - Tricky Words for Year 1
- Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - Tricky Words for Year 2
- National Curriculum SATs Tests: Practice for the Phonics Screening Check
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 1+ Pack x 6
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 5-7
- Scholastic Spelling Cards: Ages 7-9
- Scholastic Posters: Times Tables Poster
- Rapunzel to the Rescue
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 1
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 2
- Reading Rewards Stickers x 100
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
7booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack x 7