Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A colourful guide with over 60 flaps to lift to discover answers to questions young children might ask about dinosaurs. Provides simple and friendly answers to questions such as “Why do dinosaurs have tricky names?”, “Could dinosaurs swim?”, “How big was the biggest dinosaur?” and lots more. Includes a guide to some of the more difficult to pronounce dinosaur names. With Usborne Quicklinks to specially selected websites where children can find out more about dinosaurs.
February 6th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Oi Frog!
6copiesTom's Midnight Garden x 6
The Queen's Nose
Poems to Perform
- PM Purple: The Giant Seeds (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 20
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Talking Turkeys
- PM Blue: Tiny Owl and the Prickly Plant (PM Stars) Level 9
4booksAnne Fine Pack x 4
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
12booksEssential Contemporary Year 2 Pack
Pig the Pug
10booksSave The Planet KS2 Pack
6copiesStig of the Dump x 6
4booksDick King-Smith Pack x 4
5booksLouis Sachar Pack x 5
The Demon Headmaster #1: The Demon Headmaster
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
- Nadia Shireen Pack