Percy Parker's Flying Bathtub: The Tudors to the 20th Century
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 9 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A ‘pick-and-mix’, modular musical resource for primary schools. Percy’s fact-packed adventures combine with profesionally written and recorded songs, engaging scripts and carefully prepared educational resources to improve social and emotional understanding, collaborative skills, speaking and listening and creative thinking.
Provides comprehensive support for classroom learning, memorable assemblies or full-blown productions. This pack contains everything you need to plan, rehearse and perform adding creativity to your show and the cross-curricular approach is packed with fun learning and facts behind the scenes.Covers topics on:
- World War II
- Fire of London
- Henry VIII’s wives
Visit the Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub microsite to find out more! www.flyingbathtub.co.uk
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub
- Each pack includes an opening and closing scene and five different topical scenes such as ‘An Egyptian episode’ or ‘A Lunar landing’, which the school can mix and match.
- A CD-ROM is provided with every pack and includes editable scripts and song lyrics, extra ideas for choreography and performance posters.
- Percy Parker’s Flying Bathtub builds into an incredible cross-curricular resource and lets you pick-and-mix scenes from across any of the packs to create an exciting and unique way of learning.
- When you purchase the complete set you receive a FREE binder which holds up to four Percy Parker packs.