This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
This kid’s real name is Peter Ian Green, but everyone calls him Pig – even his teachers! A bit rude, hey, but what can you do? Pig has sticky-up ears, bright red hair (also sticky uppy) and loads of great stories to tell. There’s a talking poo, a pair of sparkly pink pants (euggh) and a very very very long fart. If you like Diary of a Wimpy Kid, you’ll love this! Plus, the whole series is nice and easy to read so you’ll get to the best bits faster.
- Very funny realistic stories with lots of yucky bits
- Cartoon pictures all the way through
- Great for fans of Dork Diaries or Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Interest age: 9-12. Reading age: 8-9.
This product has not been reviewed yet.