Frank Cottrell-Boyce Pack x 5 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What should you do if you turn green? Or find a million pounds? (Spend it on pizza?) What’s it like to be the first kid in space? Chances are, you’ve never even wondered. Which is exactly why you need to read these witty stories by Carnegie-winning genius Frank Cottrell-Boyce. Expand your brain and start laughing loudly! Superheroes (and not-so-super ones). Art thefts in reverse. Vanishing kids. Huge sacks of money. Real magic – and the magical bits of the plain old normal. Frank’s warm and witty books highlight the wonder in everything. Wave goodbye to boring. Say hello to awesome!
- Frank Cottrell-Boyce is one of the UK’s top novelists and screenwriters
- His wonderful books have won the Carnegie Medal and Guardian Prize
- Frank wrote the script for the London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony
- He has also scripted films for Danny Boyle and Michael Winterbottom
January 3rd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
3booksThe Last Wild Trilogy
The Wizards of Once
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- Harry Potter: Origami: 15 Paper-Folding Projects Straight from the Wizarding World! (Harry Potter)
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 7-9)
5booksFlat Stanley Fiction Pack x 5
4booksAbi Elphinstone Pack x 4
4booksMaz Evans Pack x 4
- The Wolf Wilder
6booksDog Man Pack x 6
The Firework-Maker's Daughter