Food and Cooking in Roman Times
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Experience a taste of Roman life with this historical cookbook. Sample the flavours of stuffed dates, lamb stew, and honey and spinach omelettes! Packed with delicious recipes and intriguing facts, this book explores history by looking at how people ate. It covers farming and fishing, mealtimes, kitchen life, cooking methods, festival foods, medicinal foods and much more.
- A mouthwatering and highly original insight into past times
- Historical facts explored through recipes and facts about food
- Quick, easy and tasty recipes which include a conversion chart
- Substantial and detailed text with plenty to learn and discover
- Clive Gifford is an award-winning author of over 100 books
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.4; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.