Dr Christian's Guide to Growing Up
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dr Christian Jessen tells it like it is, in this upfront and unashamed companion to growing up. Coming to the rescue of parents, boys and girls, Dr Christian is ready to answer all their questions about adolescence, sexuality and puberty. In his assured, no-nonsense fashion, he allays the fears and uncertainties of growing youngsters (and helps parents find answers) about puberty, sex, personal and emotional health and body image. Addressing all those cringey questions parents squirm at answering, Dr Christian’s sensible, light-hearted advice guides boys and girls on the path to be coming healthy, happy adults. Covering issues such as:
- diet / exercise
- sex / sexuality,
- self-esteem / body image,
- personal health
- emotional health
- mental health
- bullying / cyberbulling
- gender equality
- Written by the presenter of TV shows The Ugly Face of Beauty , the BAFTA award-winning Embarrassing Bodies and Dr Christian Will See You Now .
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Problem Shared: Death
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
Willow Wildthing and the Swamp Monster
3booksOnjali Q Rauf Pack x3
- The 13-Storey Treehouse Pack
- PM Red: Jet, the Little Robot (PM Stars Fiction) Level 5
3booksNina Pack x 3
- Alex Rider: The Complete Missions 1-11
13booksTom Gates Pack x 13
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
- I Survived: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
3booksThe Lord of the Rings Pack x 3
- Meesha Makes Friends
- The Boy in the Dress
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Happy in Our Skin
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
- Silly Billy
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
The Unforgotten Coat
- Six Dinner Sid
- This Book Is Anti-Racist