David Baddiel Pack x 5 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
2 reviews (Add a review)
Listen up: David Walliams has a rival. David Baddiel is also a massive comedy star. He has the same first name. And he’s just as good at writing funny books that you’ll love every bit as much as Mr Stink. Like these! What if you could swap your boring old parents? What if every day could be your birthday? What if life really WAS as exciting as a video game? Oh – and what if you could rule the school, instead of the Head? David’s imagined it all for you. Your job: to read – and laugh!
- Fabulously funny fiction by a master of humour
- Perfect for fans of Roald Dahl and Danny Wallace
- David Baddiel is one of the UK’s top comedians
- He has worked with Frank Skinner and Rob Newman
- Now his children’s books are winning huge acclaim
April 4th, 2019
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
9booksMichael Morpurgo Pack x 9
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
Felix and Zelda #5: Soon
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
Alex Rider #2: Point Blanc