This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Mark the builder is helping the Singh family create their dream home. He’s got to check the architect’s plans, order materials, and then get to work building the house! Read about Mark’s job in this bright picture book, and find out what his career involves. What challenges does he face? Can you imagine yourself being a builder one day?
- An engaging and aspirational first look at a builder’s job
- Picture book story with an intriguing ‘day in the life’ structure
- Reassuring look at the adult world, which includes discussion ideas
- Includes job-related vocabulary and a list of essential equipment
- Plenty of facts built into a lively story with bright colour artwork
This product has not been reviewed yet.