A Rainbow a Day... Over 30 crafts and activities to make you smile!
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A Rainbow a Day keeps the grey clouds away!A 10p contribution per copy sold will be donated in aid of the NHS Charities Together COVID-19 Urgent Appeal. Bring some rainbow cheer to this black-and-white activity book! Discover rainbow-themed activities, from fun crafts to healthy snacks, sparkling slime recipes to a rainbow picture you can colour and put up in your window. As we spend more time indoors, a little bit of rainbow in everything we do can bring a burst of cheerfulness to those around us. Activities include:
- Rainbow colouring pages
- Colour and cut-out postcards
- Colour in rainbow poops!
- Make a jar of happy
- Bake rainbow cookies
- Colour and cut-out greetings cards
- Colourful friendship bracelets
- Plus lots more colouring and drawing!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Yellow: Making a Toy Telephone (PM Stars) Levels 6, 7, 8, 9
- PM Ruby: Sport's Beginnings (PM Non-fiction) Level 27
- PM Emerald: Puppet Show (PM Extras Non-fiction) Level 25
- Fast Forward Purple: Pompeii (Non-fiction) Level 19
The Eagle of the Ninth
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack
- Murderous Maths Pair
6booksPM Emerald: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 25, 26 (6 books)
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- History VIP: Boudicca