Buy this and your school gets $5.80 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, digital resources and guided reading notes based on Holes.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Digital CD-ROM with printable activities and extras
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
Each book contains photocopiable/printable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Alex Rider #2: Point Blanc
- Jacky Daydream
- Read & Respond: We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- My Story: Workhouse
- Read & Respond: Stick Man
- Read & Respond: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Mr Gumpy's Outing
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
Come On, Daisy
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- Read & Respond: Stormbreaker
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- Read & Respond: Kensuke's Kingdom
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Read & Respond: Wonder
- Not Now, Bernard
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- Shark in the Park
- Handa's Surprise
- Alpacas with Maracas