Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - 100 Square Maths Magnets
Buy this and your school gets $1.45 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Help your child to count, read and order numbers up to 100 with these magnets. This pack includes game and activity for counting and ordering practice as well as using the mathematical symbols included. A blank magnet is also provided for ‘missing number’ activities or you could create your own magnet.
Your child needs to have lots of experience of working with numbers up to 100 in order to understand crucial mathematical concepts and these magnets can help your child to achieve some of the key objectives of the new National Curriculum
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - Tricky Words for Year 1
- Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - Tricky Words for Year 2
- Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: My Cat and Other Stories
The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet!
4booksRachel Bright Pack x 4
The Smartest Giant in Town
The Lion Inside
The Dinosaur that Pooped a Pirate
The Smeds and the Smoos Early Reader
4booksBig Cat Phonics for Letters and Sounds: Book Band Green Pack x 4
We're Going to Find the Monster!
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
- LEGO® DC Universe: Super Heroes Phonics Box
Wonky Donkey's Big Surprise
- Oxford Very First Dictionary
6booksRoald Dahl Pack x 6
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Philip's Infant School Atlas