Buy this and your school gets $1.57 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Poor Plop! Baby owls are meant to love darkness – but he’s terrified of it. How can he overcome his nerves and become a true night owl? Slowly, with the help of the other night creatures, he learns that dark is exciting, dark is gentle, dark is mysterious and dark is kind… A wonderful look at the unseen side of things, and at all the positive things that night and dark can be, this is a funny and beautifully told story of facing fears and learning to fit in.
January 2nd, 2014
AR book level: 3.6; Lower years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesVarjak Paw x 30
The Firework-Maker's Daughter
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Each Peach Pear Plum
6copiesThe Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch x 6
Philip Pullman: Four Tales
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker
30copiesThe Day the Crayons Quit x 30
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
The Midnight Fox
Voices #2: Diver's Daughter: A Tudor Story (Voices #2)
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
6booksStone Age to Iron Age Topic Pack
30copiesThe House with Chicken Legs x 30
- The BFG
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
- His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights
Pugs of the Frozen North
Ottoline and the Yellow Cat
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- The Butterfly Lion