This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Love, life and everything in between.
Polly should be happy – shouldn’t she? She has Ollie who she is crazy about, her fashion business is doing brilliantly, and she’s just been on an amazing trip to the USA to visit her dad. But she can’t help feeling that something is very wrong with her life. And it’s a feeling that’s only growing.
Heartside Bay (book 10)
November 6th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Turtles All the Way Down
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway
- The World's Worst Teachers
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
- Dark Unicorns: The Midnight Unicorn
Tom Gates #19: Random Acts of Fun
- Star Switch
- One of Us is Next
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
- Gangsta Granny Strikes Again!
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
Ottoline and the Yellow Cat
- One of Us is Lying
The Unforgotten Coat
- You'll Be the Death of Me
When Fishes Flew
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
The Star Outside My Window
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Scholastic Classics: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Under the Hawthorn Tree