Usborne Very First Reading: Easy Phonics Words
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A lively phonics wordbook specially developed for young children who are just beginning to learn to read. This appealing book uses witty and lively scenes to introduce easy-to-read words and common spelling patterns. An engaging way to build a secure foundation for reading with confidence and pleasure.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
20booksFarmyard Tales Pack x 20
Jumbo Bug Jar
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Nursery Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- Dork Diaries #2: Party Time
- Scholastic Magnets: Fridge Magnets - Tricky Words for Year 1
- Dork Diaries #1: Dork Diaries
Stick Man (Early Reader)
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Colour
- What Momma Left Me
The Enormous Crocodile
- LEGO® DC Universe: Super Heroes Phonics Box
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Higher Maths Revision and Exam Practice Book for All Boards