British Animals Pair Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shhh! Don’t make a sound… there’s a wild animal in the neighbourhood! Want to have a closer look? Just peek inside these books. They explore the secret lives of two typical British creatures: mice and otters, each shown in beautiful colour snapshots. Find out what a mouse’s nest looks like, and learn to identify its teeny-tiny footprint. Then meet the playful and intelligent otter, and peep into its waterside den. You’ll learn about the life cycle, habitat and diet of these creatures, as well as threats to their survival. Best of all, learn some tips and clues to help you track them!
- Memorable and beautiful guides to British wild animals
- Simple language, fun facts and dramatic close-up photos
- Key topics such as food chains, life cycles and habitats
- Tracking tips and learning links for kids who love nature
- Supports the science curriculum and conservation topics
This product has not been reviewed yet.