Buy this and your school gets $7.24 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What might it be like to grow up in Africa, living by the sparkling blue sea? No need to buy a plane ticket: just read these sunny stories by Nigerian storyteller Atinuke. (Better than an exotic holiday.) They’re all about Anna Hibiscus – a little girl who lives on the African coast with her big extended family. Anna splashes in the sea, bathes in the sun and sells luscious ripe oranges. It’s paradise. There’s just one thing missing – snow!
- Funny and vibrant stories for developing readers
- Teaches children about African life in a positive way
- Shows an Africa of vibrant natural beauty and close human community
- Written by a well-known storyteller who frequently performs in UK schools
This product has not been reviewed yet.