Read with Biff, Chip and Kipper: My Phonics Flashcards
Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
Rated 2/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Oxford experts help you read using phonics fun and the power of play. Playing with words is a great way to improve your early reading skills. Now these fun-filled games help you master phonics faster. That’s really important, as the school literacy curriculum is all about phonics. And these cards are made by a series used in 80% of primary schools (Oxford Reading Tree know their stuff). Master simple phonic sounds and letter blends by playing snap and other games. Reading practice and great fun all the way.
- Fun phonics games which build key literacy skills
- Supports the Year 1 Phonics Screening Check
- Phonics facts, game ideas and tips for parents
- “A really useful tool” – Book a Poet