This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the beginning there was Bob. And Bob created the heavens and the earth, and the beasts of the field and the creatures of the sea, and twenty-five million other species including lots and lots of gorgeous girls. And all of this, he created in just six days. Six days! Congratulations, Bob! No wonder Earth is such a mess… Imagine that God is a typical teenage boy. He is lazy, careless, self-obsessed, girl-crazy – and about to meet the stunningly beautiful Lucy. Unfortunately, whenever Bob falls in love, disaster swiftly follows. Let us pray that Bob does not fall in love with Lucy!
- A wildly funny and daring twist on the creation story
- Meg Rosoff is the bestselling author of How I Live Now
- That book won the Guardian Prize and Branford Boase Award
- Meg also won the 2007 Carnegie Medal for Just in Case
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Father Christmas and Me
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
9booksHorrid Henry Pack x 9
3booksCogheart Pack x 3
10booksCaptain Underpants Pack x 10
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
4booksStrong Female Leaders Pack x 4
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
5booksTom Gates Pack x 5
- Counting On Katherine
- Black and British
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- A Pocketful of Stars
5booksJeremy Strong Pack x 5
- The Goldfish Boy
5booksWigglesbottom Primary Pack x 5
- His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
6booksRoald Dahl Pack x 6
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
- Can You See Me?
12booksHow to Train Your Dragon Pack x 12