Buy this and your school gets $60.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An exciting tale of friendship and adventure, set on a remote island against the backdrop of World War I. Gracie and Daniel have been warned to stay away from the Birdman. But one day they find a mysterious message in the sand, and realise that he is not who they thought. Before long, they build up a firm friendship with him. But should they believe the Birdman’s story that the island is cursed?
30 copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read and Respond: Why the Whales Came.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: Room on the Broom
30copiesRoom on the Broom x 30
30copiesThe BFG x 30
- Read & Respond: Why the Whales Came
30copiesThe Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch x 30
- Read & Respond: The BFG
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
6booksFrank Cottrell-Boyce Pack x 6
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
- Read & Respond: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
30copiesThe Hodgeheg x 30
- Read & Respond: The Hodgeheg
- The Works 4
- Wolf Hollow
- The Boy With One Name
- Poems from the Second World War
30copiesThe Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe x 30
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Alex Rider: The Complete Missions 1-11
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
4booksPie Corbett's Poetry Spine: Year 3 Pack x 4
- I Was There...: Escape from the Blitz
- Oxford Primary Thesaurus
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade