You & Me at the End of the World
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“[...] achingly real characters, off-the-charts romantic chemistry, and a shocking twist you won’t see coming” Abigail Johnson, author of Every Other WeekendThis is no ordinary apocalypse… Hannah wakes up to silence. The entire city around her is empty, except for one other person: Leo. Stuck with only each other, they explore a world with no parents, no friends, and no school and realise that they can be themselves, instead of playing the parts everyone expects of them. Together, they search for answers amid crushing isolation. But while their empty world may appear harmless . . . it’s not. Because nothing is quite as it seems, and if Hannah and Leo don’t figure out what’s going on, they might just be torn apart forever.
- A stunning YA debut, perfect for fans of Adam Silvera.
- Intensely moving and wonderfully romantic.
- An apocalypse story like no other with a jaw-dropping twist.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Paradise on Fire
- Just Be Cool, Jenna Sakai
- Penguin Modern Classics: Death of a Salesman
Rise to the Sun
- Not Here To Be Liked
- Instructions for Dancing
- Ace of Spades
- You're So Dead (the perfect Instagram Influencer thriller!)
- Good Girls Die First
- Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time
- Monster: A Graphic Novel
- Mister Impossible
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Keep It Together, Keiko Carter
3booksAngie Thomas Pack x3
- Kate in Waiting
Bad Girls Never Say Die
- You'll Be the Death of Me
- Skin of the Sea
- Things to do Before the End of the World
- Basher Basics: Punctuation
- They Both Die at the End
- Midnight Sun
- The Yearbook
- This Poison Heart
- Upper World
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Bunny Call (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #5)