I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World x30 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $69.51 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The life story of the Nobel Peace Prize winner who was shot by the Taliban. Proof of the power one teenager can have in fighting for what’s right. Malala was ten when the Taliban took control of her Pakistani region. They said music was a crime. They banned women from going to the market. They said girls could no longer go to school. But Malala was raised to speak up for her beliefs. So she blogged and spoke about girls’ rights to education. Then, aged just fifteen, she was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman in a shocking revenge attack. No one expected her to survive. But she did. And she’s still fighting for women’s rights. See what she’s done. Then follow her lead.
- A story of survival and courage told in Malala’s own words
- Malala is a global activist and Nobel Peace Prize winner
- A hard-hitting yet inspiring tale that calls for global change
- Shows what living in a Taliban area is really like for girls
Supplied as a pack of 30 books.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
You Can't Scare a Princess
- I Am Bear
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
The Magic Paintbrush
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- Alpacas with Maracas
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
There's an Alien in Your Book
Oi Duck-Billed Platypus!
The Way Home for Wolf
A Life Story: Serena Williams
- Superheroes Are Everywhere
- The Leap Cycle #1: The Infinite
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Becoming: Adapted for Younger Readers
One Dog and His Boy
- A Pocketful of Stars
Billy and the Dragon
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Julian is a Mermaid
The Smeds and the Smoos
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
If All the World Were...
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
- Meesha Makes Friends