Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dave has a wobbly tooth. He wibbles and wobbles it, but it won’t come out. But then one day Dave lets out an enormous sneeze and the tooth flies across the room and vanishes. Dave searches high and low, but it’s nowhere to be seen. How will he get the tooth fairy to visit him now?
A heartwarming picture book with a unique spin on the tooth fairy tradition.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
- Fantastic Football Poems
- Look Up!
Billy and the Dragon
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Seal at the Wheel
- My Pet Star
There's a Monster in Your Book
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
The Smeds and the Smoos
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
5booksLittle People Big Dreams Pack A
3booksOnjali Q Rauf Pack x3
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- I Am Bear
- Oi Frog!