Buy this and your school gets $3.39 to spend on books
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
GROWING UP. FALLING IN LOVE. COMING OUT.
Frankie is nearly fourteen and teenage life certainly comes with its ups and downs. Her mum is seriously ill with MS and Frankie can feel herself growing up quickly, no thanks to Sally and her gang of bullies at school.
When Sally turns out to be not-so-mean after all, they strike up a friendship and are suddenly spending all of their time together.
But Frankie starts to wonder whether these feelings she has for Sally are stronger than her other friendships. Might she really be in love?
Frankie doesn’t want Sally to just be her friend. She wants her to be her girlfriend. But does Sally feel the same?
The must-have new novel about falling in love for the first time from bestselling, much-loved children’s author, Jacqueline Wilson.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksAdam Baron Pack x3
Death Sets Sail
- Accidental Prime Minister Returns
- Nothing Ever Happens Here
Wigglesbottom Primary: Dino Chick
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes Journal
- What Momma Left Me
30copiesCollins School Dictionary x 30
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- Oh My Gods
- On the Come Up
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Romeo and Juliet (Book and CD)
10booksTwisted Tales Pack x10
- All the Bright Places
- PM Silver: The Walkathon (PM Storybooks) Levels 23, 24
- PM Green: My Book of the Seasons (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Green: Coldest Places (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Yellow: Animals on Our Farm (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Silver: In Search of Treasure (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 24
- PM Blue: Shopping with Grandma (PM Photo Stories) Level 10
- PM Blue: The Party Clown (PM Photo Stories) Level 11
6copiesBurglar Bill x 6
3booksBarrington Stoke YA Pack x 3
10copiesNever Let Me Go x 10
10copiesAnita and Me x 10
10copiesPigeon English x 10