This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Would you rather be a nerd or a ninja? Think before you answer! Nelson is a massive nerd. He’s unfit, uncool and awkward. He secretly dreams of being a ninja with amazing battle skills. That is, until he wakes up on his tenth birthday and finds out that he actually is a ninja: the last ninja on Earth! The only problem with being a ninja is – actually, wait! There are lots! And the biggest problem is that now Nelson has to save the world. How will he do that when he can’t even put his pants on the right way round?
- The first two books in this endearing hit series
- Hilarious middle-grade fiction with witty illustrations
- Perfect for fans of Captain Underpants and Tom Gates
- Written by hugely popular Australian comedian Anh Do
- Unlikely hero Nelson will inspire and reassure every kid
October 3rd, 2019
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Blue: Tiny Owl and the Prickly Plant (PM Stars) Level 9
You Can't Scare a Princess
4booksAnne Fine Pack x 4
- The Princess and the Peas
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
8booksDog Man Pack
5booksBenjamin Zephaniah Pack x 5
- Talking Turkeys