Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dark secrets, roaring seas, glittering snow, forgotten magic. A windswept fantasy set in a mythical Scotland. If everything was taken from you, what would you do to get it back? Agatha patrols the sea wall with pride – despite the condition she was born with; despite those in her clan who question her right to be there. Jaime is a reluctant Angler, full of self-doubt and afraid of the sea. But when disaster strikes, the pair must set off on a terrifying journey to a land where forgotten magic and dark secrets lurk in every shadow…
- The debut of a bold and original new voice in YA fantasy
- Thrilling and dark, yet rich with humour and compassion
- Features a heroine with a Down sydrome-like disability
- Woven through with threads of Gaelic and Norse mythology
- For fans of Sophie Anderson, Garth Nix and Michelle Paver
“A fresh and exciting debut.” Kirkus
“A brave new voice in fantasy fiction.’ Sally Green
“A sublimely plotted, windswept adventure … told with heart and humour, in beautifully sparse prose, this book made me laugh with delight and gasp with surprise.” Cerrie Burnell
This product has not been reviewed yet.