This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Poems on love, life and all the rest of it by a spoken word star who – as the title says – speaks from the heart. All hearts have secrets. If a heart could talk, what would it say? Well, poet Sophia Thakur is about to lay hers bare for you. Her beautiful and (of course) heart-wrenching collection of verses explores all the stuff that our hearts and our tongues so often keep under lock and key. Identity, difference, faith, relationships, fear, loss, joy and discovery. The things that connect people. The conflicts that drive them apart. What it feels like – life, love, frustration, hope – what all of it feels like. Open your ears and Sophia’s heart will tell you about it…
- A powerful first collection of poems by a rising star
- Sophia’s energetic voice rings clear and true throughout
- Intricate, fresh, evocative poems that shimmer with hope
- A book that will awaken the potential inside every reader
- Sophia is a globally acclaimed poet and YouTube star
“One of the most brilliant and necessary voices… The power of her words will affect generations.” Angie Thomas
“Thakur writes with passion and conviction about everyday life alongside wider social issues, reminding us that they are intricately linked… A powerful and relatable read.” BookTrust
- Please note this book contains mature language and content more appropriate for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.