David Goes to School
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This tiny rebel’s mum is always saying ‘No, David’! And now his teacher is saying it too. No, David! Don’t run in the corridors! Don’t push! Don’t be late! Don’t interrupt! Don’t shout! As David plays all sorts of cheeky pranks in class, his teacher starts to get very tired. Will this tiny terror ever learn to mind his manners? The answer might be ‘yes’ – or ‘no’!
- A comical tale of school life from a classic series
- David’s naughty antics will make kids laugh out loud
- Great for talking about manners, rules and behaviour
- Ideal for children who are preparing to start school
July 4th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Down By the Station
- Fly Guy Presents: Dinosaurs
A Treasury of Songs: Book and CD
Elmer and the Rainbow
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
6booksMo Willems Pack x 6
- Rainbow Magic: Hana the Hanukkah Fairy
- Diary of an Ice Princess: Snow Place Like Home
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
- LEGO Batman: LEGO® Batman: Batman's Guide to His Worst Bad Guys
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
4booksThe Unicorns of Blossom Wood Pack x 4
The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Hide-and-Seek
4booksRoald Dahl Colour Editions Pack x 4
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
The Ugly Five
- The Wonky Donkey
5booksFlat Stanley Fiction Pack x 5
- Unicorn Origami
- Shhh! Quiet!
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
The Leaf Thief
- Pokemon: Super Deluxe Essential Handbook
- Now Wash Your Hands!
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
If All the World Were...
The Snail and the Whale
- Cotton Bag