Scholastic Classics Pack x 12 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Most-wanted favourites proven by the test of time. (Stock up on milk and cookies.) Curl up in a cosy armchair or smuggle them under the bedcovers. Want a truly immortal story? A whopping set of them, in fact? Look no further than our huge pack of classics. Months of entertainment sorted. Epic tales proven by the test of time. All most-wanted for over a hundred years. Plus, we’ve put all our design know-how into making the covers truly special. So as a bonus, they’ll make your bookshelf look awesome.
- Essential childhood classics, beautifully repackaged
- The books that kids have loved best for over a century
- Timeless stories brought to a fresh new generation
- Collectible and affordable way to own the classics
June 6th, 2019
In this pack
- Scholastic Classics: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Scholastic Classics: Great Expectations
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
- Scholastic Classics: Moonfleet
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
- Scholastic Classics: Pollyanna
- Scholastic Classics: The Happy Prince and Other Stories
- Scholastic Classics: The Jungle Book
- Scholastic Classics: The Sign of Four
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- Scholastic Classics: Treasure Island
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
Roald Dahl Plays: The Twits
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Reception Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- The Parker Inheritance
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
Supertato: Carnival Catastro-Pea!
- Bloomsbury Young Readers: Manju's Magic Wishes
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 5 Funny Stories Pack x 3
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- King and the Dragonflies
- The House of Clouds
- WeirDo Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem