Human Impact Pack x 3 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $7.82 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A selection of topical books that explore the human impact on our planet
- Each book identifies key problems such as pollution and habitat destruction
- It then looks at ways in which humans are starting to reverse these effects
- Informative and uplifting books that show readers what they can do to help
- An ideal support for the Key Stage 2 science and geography curriculum
- Builds non-fiction reading skills with timelines, glossaries and other features
This product has not been reviewed yet.