Feelings and Emotions Pack x 10 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Emotions are strange things. They can take you by surprise, puzzle you or totally overwhelm you in a flash. So how can you make sense of yours? And how can you understand other people’s? Well, the books in this pack are a great place to start. Most of them are sweet or funny, or both. All of them are great fun to read. They explore emotions like anger and worry, and themes such as friendship and fitting in. There are books about loving your body, and being mindful, and being kind to other people. We all deserve to feel good. So start feeling great right now!
- Wise and reassuring picture books linked to the PSHE curriculum
- Themes of self-care, caring for others and dealing with worries
- Lots of tips to help children explore and regulate their emotions
- Topics include getting along, facing loss and overcoming fears
- Several books about inclusivity and celebrating our differences
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Short Reads: Fiction Box 1 (Lexile Level BR-200L)
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
8booksBusy People Pack x 8
10booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 2 Pack x 10
30copiesPlastic Book Jackets x 30
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 4 Pack x 6
- Young, Gifted and Black
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 3 Pack x 6
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
Songbirds Phonics: Level 5 Pack x 6
- Songbirds Phonics: Level 6 Pack x 6
4booksPie Corbett's Poetry Spine: Reception Pack x 4
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 2 Pack x 6
- Grandad Mandela
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 1+ Pack x 6
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History