Bad Mermaids Pack x 3 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $6.08 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What do you do when bad mermaids go on the loose? Uh: call in some good mermaids! Beattie, Mimi and Zelda are enjoying a summer on land (with legs) when an urgent CRABAGRAM arrives. Some seriously evil mermaids have broken out of jail. And it’s a fair guess they won’t be sitting on rocks combing their hair. Can the girls save the day with their clam car, a talking seahorse and the power of friendship on their side?
- Witty mystery fiction where sassy mermaids save the day
- Magical mysteries, fabulous fashion and pesky piranhas
- By Sibeal Pounder, who writes the bestselling Witch Wars
- Witch Wars was shortlisted for the 2016 Waterstones Prize
- Sibeal was a World Book Day featured author for 2019
“Twenty thousand laughs under the sea. Dive into a fin-tastic, madcap adventure that’s funnier than being tickled by a giant octopus.” David Solomons
“Funny, fishy and FANTASTIC (and that says a lot coming from someone with a mermaid fear).” Pamela Butchart
“Stylish, packed with laughs and boasting a fab talking seahorse. The Little Mermaid meets Gossip Girl.” Abi Elphinstone
“You’ll laugh your tail off – another winner from our favourite author.” Rob Biddulph
This product has not been reviewed yet.