Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Why Do We Remember?: Remembrance Day explores how and why on this day we commemorate those who died in wars, from the First World War right up to modern day conflicts. Poppies, memorials and Remembrance Day parades are all also looked at.
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Found! Vikings
- Be Green!
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Barack Obama (Book and CD)
- Girls Can Do Anything
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- The Orchestra
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
- Found! Roman Britain
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
I Was There...: Boudica's Army