Handa's Noisy Night
Buy this and your school gets $3.04 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Remember Handa and Akeyo, from the best-loved book Handa’s Surprise? Now the girls are having their first ever sleepover! They’re going to spend the night in a little hut near Akeyo’s house. But as they get ready for bed, Handa starts to feel a bit nervous. What are all those weird noises? Chitter chatter! THUD! SNORT. Akeyo says it’s only her noisy family. They’re never quiet! But who do YOU think is making all those strange sounds? Have a guess – but you might be in for another surprise!
- The hotly anticipated sequel to the classic Handa’s Surprise
- Special early paperback edition for Scholastic customers only
- Another classic-in-the-making with a Kenyan village setting
- Explores night-time fears with a host of nocturnal animals
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Never Teach a Stegosaurus to Do Sums
My Mum is a Lioness
- The Biggest Story
3booksThe MindUP Curriculum: Grades Pre-K-8 (Early Years to Key Stage 3) Pack x 3
- What is Mental Health? Where does it come from? And Other Big Questions
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
The Magic Paintbrush
- Marv and the Mega Robot
- The MindUp Curriculum: Grades 3-5 (Key Stage 2)
The Whale Who Wanted More
- The Fidgety Itch
- Llama Glamarama
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
- Rain Before Rainbows
- Beautiful Bananas
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- Clean Up!
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!
- The Proudest Blue
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
- Coming to England
- Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed