This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Ready, set, glow! From your head to your toes, learn to love yourself! Growing up can be confusing. Your body is going through changes and you’re trying to remember to eat your five-a-day. Juggling everything can be hard work, so it’s important to remember how brilliant your body is!
- It’s time to meet your new best friend – YOU !
- full-colour glossy gift paperback
- An essential guide to encourage powerful, positive thinking and body confidence
- Tackles tricky subjects suchs as negative self-talk and promotes inner and outer confidence
- Perfect for younger children and ‘tweens’ moving from primary to secondary school
- Offering cool, calm, practical and friendly advice
- Packed with inspirational prompts, fill-in activities and empowering quotes
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Magic Spice Box: A Children's Cookbook with an Indian Twist!
3booksThe Extinction Trials Trilogy
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
- The You Are Awesome Journal
- Dare to Be You
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Feast of the Evernight
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- A Problem Shared: Death
The Danger Gang
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- The Land and the People: India
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)