Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You can’t see mental wellbeing but you can feel it. Your mental wellbeing is all about how you think and feel. Some people call it ‘mental health’ or ‘emotional wellbeing’.
Having good mental health doesn’t mean being happy all the time. We all experience feelings of anger, sadness, fear and frustration. These feelings are perfectly normal. Mental wellbeing comes from finding positive ways to manage these feelings as you grow and develop.
This simply written title explores what mental health is, why it is important, and ways to deal with some mental health problems such as stress and anxiety. The book includes mindfulness techniques and advice to help with relaxation and coping strategies.
At the back are notes for parents and teachers that provide additional advice and support, as well as further activity ideas and information.
These titles support the science curriculum at Key Stage One and Key Stage 2, as well as PSHE topics.
The Healthy Me series is aimed at children aged from 5 and up to explain how people can keep fit and be healthy, forming good habits that will last a lifetime. Other titles in the series are: Exercise and Play, Keeping Clean, Eating Well, Keeping Safe, Resting and Sleeping.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Happy to Be Me
Slug Needs a Hug
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- Happy in Our Skin
- Binny's Diwali
- I Hate Everything!
19booksFamilies and Home Life KS2 Pack
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Now Wash Your Hands!
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
6booksWorld War I Topic Pack
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 5-6)
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
Little Gems: Special Delivery
- A Problem Shared: Death
Get Ahead in Computing: Great Games
13booksBooks About Bullying KS2 Pack
- Carnegie Past Winners Pack
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair
- The Viking Sagas: Bracelet of Bones
- Happy: A Children's Book of Mindfulness
- Ruby's Worry
- My Monster and Me
24booksProud To Be Different KS1 Pack
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Read & Respond: Greek Myths