Buy this and your school gets $16.22 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Meet the headmaster from hell – giving kids nightmares for over 35 years! Enrol at his school if you dare, but don’t blame us if you get brainwashed! When Dinah goes to live with the Hunters, things don’t start very well. Her new foster-brothers aren’t too friendly, and school is just plain weird. The kids are strangely well-behaved; they act like robots. And why are they so keen to please the creepy headmaster? Ugh! But soon Dinah finds herself saying and doing very odd things. Why can’t she control herself? Well – have a snoop in the head’s office. Can you figure out his devilish plan?
- The iconic series – now with the two latest books!
- Addictive modern classics to hook every reader in
- Bursting with suspense, danger and dark humour
- Everybody loves to hate this horrid headmaster
- Gillian Cross won the Carnegie Medal for Wolf
“Gillian Cross is one of the best children’s novelists today and her stories of the Demon Headmaster are both fun and quite frightening.” Daily Telegraph
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.