Buy this and your school gets $6.08 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
SLAM! That’s the sound of Arthur’s front door banging. He’s had enough! He’s running away! He’s fed up with his whole family – especially his stupid autistic brother Liam. Why can’t Liam just be normal? But – WAIT! What’s that on the doorstep? It’s a polar bear, holding a suitcase. It’s huge. It’s white. It’s terrifying. And it’s come to stay! But while Mister P gets a rather frosty reception at first, this kindly polar bear has a knack for getting people to chill out. And in this pack of three stories, it’s not just Arthur’s family who’ll feel the benefit. It’s also young carer Ruby, and Maya and her forgetful gran…
- A heartwarming, uplifting and uproariously funny series
- The first book was shortlisted for the UKLA Book Award
- Mister P is a polar bear who helps children deal with troubles
- Mary Poppins crossed with Paddington – plus funny cartoons!
- Perfect for older fans of Dick King-Smith and Paddington
- Wonderfully illustrated with expressive cartoon pictures
- Themes include young carers and having an autistic sibling
“Full of warmth and humour, this story is a delight.” Red Reading Hub
“He joins Paddington in being the world’s most entertaining and heart-warming literary bears.” Bookbag
“This had me charmed: a hugely appealing story about a polar bear who unexpectedly comes to stay. A fresh and funny story of family and friendship with black and white illustrations throughout.” Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.