This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oh, look! Is that your book? Have you seen what’s inside it? Wow! There’s a monster! Oh – and a dragon! And could that really be an ALIEN? Yes, it IS! In this cheeky series, your book has been invaded by all sorts of naughty critters. It’s your job to remove them by tilting, shaking and spinning your book. The monster is running riot. The dragon needs to find her own story. But what about the alien? It likes it on Earth. Do you HAVE to send it home?
- Hilarious, magical favourites by McFly’s Tom Fletcher
- Interactive stories made to be shaken, tilted and handled
- Tom is the co-author of The Dinosaur That Pooped books
- Funny tales that gently explore friendship and acceptance
January 3rd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
Oi Duck-Billed Platypus!
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #2: Gargantis
- I Was There...: Tutankhamun's Tomb
Romans on the Rampage!
- A Mummy Ate My Homework
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
- Grandad Mandela
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
- Ruby's Worry
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3
- Leon and the Place Between
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
Secrets of a Sun King