Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shortlisted for the Blue Peter Book Award 2020
A crumbling stone soldier sits on a bench in the park. Only Owen understands how important he is.
At home, Owen and his mum are struggling and there’s nobody he can talk to. Hidden away in the park, Owen feels free to be himself. When the war-weary soldier is listening, his worries slip away.
But nobody else cares about the soldier, and the town council want to tear him down. Owen’s the only one who can save him but can he find the courage to speak up before it’s too late?
A touching story of loss and remembrance from Lisa Thompson, the award-winning author of The Goldfish Boy.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Suitcase Kid
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
Break the Mould
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
- Julian is a Mermaid
6booksPM Orange: Mixed Pack (PM Non-fiction) Levels 15, 16 (6 books)
- I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
- Boy Underwater
- A Pocketful of Stars
- The House of Clouds
- The Goldfish Boy
- Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
Night Bus Hero
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
You Should See Me in a Crown
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- I Was There...: Escape from the Blitz
- Code Name Bananas