Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An action-packed Anglo-Saxon tale of one boy’s journey to the Battle of Hastings in 1066.
The story of one Anglo-Saxon boy’s journey to the Battle of Hastings in 1066: Key Stage 2 History brought to life as battle-packed adventure. 1065: Magnus is the son of Harold Godwinson, lord of the Southern Saxons and ruthlessly ambitious claimant to the throne of England. Overnight, Magnus finds himself cast centre-stage in the blood-soaked family feud that led to one of history’s most famous battles. This is the family tragedy behind 1066: live it with Magnus, as the wolves of history close in on his Anglo-Saxon boyhood.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- Poems from the Second World War
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Leon and the Place Between
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
- Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- What Momma Left Me
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- Shark in the Park
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- A Life Story: Kamala Harris
- The Flower
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- Coming to England
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
Striking Out: The Debut Novel from Superstar Striker Ian Wright
- Ways to Be Me
- All Because You Matter
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain