Collins Primary Dictionary x 6 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $19.12 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Why use just any old dictionary when you can use the Collins Primary Dictionary? For a start, it looks great – full of bright colour pictures that help you remember key words. Secondly, the clear layout makes it really easy to find your way around it. (No more wasted time hunting for the words you want.) But the best is yet to come. What other dictionary has a ‘word wizard’ helper to give your writing a magical edge? Or handy tips to explain grammar? Or ‘word history’ boxes that explain where different words come from? Basically, if you love words or if you ever have to use words, get word perfect with this book!
- A delightful fact-filled dictionary for ages seven and up
- Quirky colour pictures add interest and support word recall
- Clear definitions, example sentences and grammatical support
- Exciting ‘word wizard’ supplement with writing tips and pointers
- Fact boxes to highlight synonyms, word origins and more
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
Reading Ladder Level 3: Press Play
- Collins Primary Thesaurus
- PM Magenta: Dad's Ship (PM Gems) Level 2, 3
30copiesGoodnight Mister Tom x 30
6copiesCollins Primary Thesaurus x 6
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 1+ Pack x 6
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 2 Pack x 6
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- My Brother is a Superhero
The Diamond Brothers Pack x 5
5booksMichael Morpurgo Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
6copiesThe Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe x 6
6copiesTom's Midnight Garden x 6
6copiesCollins School Dictionary x 6
- Felix and Zelda #1: Once
- The Chronicles of Narnia #2: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe