Senses Pack x 4 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Exciting first guides by top author Anita Ganeri. Your senses help you make sense of the world – and now it’s time to make sense of them! What does it feel like when you stroke a cat? Why is your tongue so long and bendy? Why do we see things in colour? How does your nose work? You’ll find the answers to all those questions (and lots more) in these thought-provoking books, full of photos, pictures and cool facts to tell all your friends.
- Entertaining first guides to a must-know science subject
- By award-winning Horrible Histories author Anita Ganeri
- Simple text, fun facts, useful words and bright colour photos
- Written in Anita’s trademark engaging and accessible style
June 7th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Beaver Towers
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- Women in Science
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- Game On! 2021
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
There's a Superhero in Your Book
- Rainbow Magic: Hana the Hanukkah Fairy
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Counting On Katherine
- See Inside Germs
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- Making Friends (Graphic Novel)
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- Future Baby: Future Astronaut
Happy to Be Me
- Axel Scheffler Rhyming Stories: Pip the Dog and Freddy the Frog
4booksVoices Pack x 4
- Future Baby: Future Engineer
2booksAxel Scheffler Favourites Pair
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
- A Life Story: David Attenborough